How to programmatically resize the height of a custom IE toolbarwritten in C#? When I resize it, it shrinks but the real-estate it is in staysthe same size.

DR

      20th Jun 2009
How to programmatically resize the height of a custom IE toolbar written
in C#? When I resize it, it shrinks but the real-estate it is in stays the
same size.

RayLopez99

      20th Jun 2009
On Jun 20, 3:02*am, DR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> How to programmatically resize the height of a custom IE toolbar written *
> in C#? When I resize it, it shrinks but the real-estate it is in stays the *
> same size.

Not sure what you mean. I find that properties are tricky if you
override them, so I never do. I don't take chances with Windows
FOrms--the default is usually good enough for me.

RL