What program checks punctuation and spelling?

=?Utf-8?B?a3Jpc3RlbjEwdGVu?=

      2nd Nov 2005
Does Word have a punctuation check as well as a spell check option? I'm
writing a paper for my English class and I have trouble with run-on sentences
and my punctuation. I didn't know if Word had a punctuation check or not.
If not, could you please suggest a program to download? I would greatly
appreciate it. Thank You.

PopS

      2nd Nov 2005
Word's grammar checker should work fine for what you want. In
fact, you can control how much of what it allows or catches.

"kristen10ten" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: Does Word have a punctuation check as well as a spell check
option? I'm
: writing a paper for my English class and I have trouble with
run-on sentences
: and my punctuation. I didn't know if Word had a punctuation
check or not.
: If not, could you please suggest a program to download? I
would greatly
: appreciate it. Thank You.

=?Utf-8?B?QmFycnk=?=

      2nd Nov 2005
Also make sure you have selected the correct language (i.e. English U.S.,
English Canadian etc)