Program can't see the network?

Chuck Dreier

      2nd Oct 2009
New User and haven't been able to find the answer. I have a program
gepro.exe that needs to find a directory on my XP computer. The problem is
that when I click on "network" nothing shows with this particular program.
"network" remains unopened. Also, "network" is mapped below "Desktop" as is
"User", "Public", "Computer", etc. I hope that's not too vague, but please
get me started. BTW, I can access the network and shared files - just not
in this situation. Thank you.

Jack [MVP-Networking]

      3rd Oct 2009
Hi
If Other programs open the Win Explorer window and provide access to the
Network I would tend to think that it is the a problem in the specific
program.
May be you should contact the support of the program's vendor.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...