problems with mpeg video files playing video

=?Utf-8?B?cGFwYSBob3JzZQ==?=

      6th Feb 2007
When I insert MPEG videos into a powerpoint presentation the image won't
project to the screen through a projector - are there settings in windows
media player that need to be changed?

Karl

      6th Feb 2007
This should help

Videos play correctly on computer but not on projector (black box)
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00467.htm

--
Regards,

Karl
PowerPoint to DVD-quality video, PowerPoint to web
http://www.presentersoft.com