Problems with calendar sharing permissions

Fr. Barnett

      9th Jun 2009
I use Outlook 2007, and when I try to set permissions for calendar sharing,
it doesn't function as it should. On the screen where one can choose the
level of permission ("Full details", "Free/busy time", etc.), if I choose
"Full details" the other person can see the full details.

However, if I choose any other level (e.g., "Free/busy") my calendar appears
on their screen, but is completely empty.

I'm wondering if there's a bug in our copy of Outlook, or if others have had
this problem.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      14th Jun 2009
Free/busy level shows nothing if they open the calendar - but when they view
your free/busy in a group schedule or meeting request, they will see your
data.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: