problem sync to mp3 player

=?Utf-8?B?Y2h1YmdyYW5kbWE=?=

      11th Aug 2007
I have windows media 10 when I try to sync to my mp3 I get and error that
says I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread error or
application request. Using windows xp. getting very frustrated. Had went
from player 10 to 11 which I didn't like so rolled back to the 10 and now
cannot get it to work. Please help.

=?Utf-8?B?Qnl0ZQ==?=

      14th Aug 2007
Some MP3 players, external USB devices, have trouble decoding the
Sync feature of WMP. Recommend you "drag and drop", or "copy
and paste" using Windows Explorer to accomplish this.

--
XP - WNP
Today is the first day of the