Problem in StretchDiBits with SetWorldTansform.

ajay

      11th Sep 2009
Hi,

I am doing SetWorldTransform in a printer DC to rotate the data by 90 degree
and scale it by half. But I see that StretchDiBits is unable to put any data
on DC even though it returns the correct number of scan lines. My DC width,
height is 4500,6000. If i dont do the rotation but keep the scaling then it
works. Also if i divide the image in smaller parts then StretchDuBits works
again. Do anyone have any idea why i have to divide the image while rotating?
I am already doing SetGraphicsMode(GM_ADVANCED) prior to StretchDiBits().

Thanks a lot.
Ajay

Chuck

      14th Sep 2009
Sounds like buffer over run to me.

"ajay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am doing SetWorldTransform in a printer DC to rotate the data by 90
> degree
> and scale it by half. But I see that StretchDiBits is unable to put any
> data
> on DC even though it returns the correct number of scan lines. My DC
> width,
> height is 4500,6000. If i dont do the rotation but keep the scaling then
> it
> works. Also if i divide the image in smaller parts then StretchDuBits
> works
> again. Do anyone have any idea why i have to divide the image while
> rotating?
> I am already doing SetGraphicsMode(GM_ADVANCED) prior to StretchDiBits().
>
> Thanks a lot.
> Ajay

ajay

      18th Sep 2009
Hi Chuck,

Can you please explain what kind of buffer overrun. Do StretchDiBits
have some internal buffer to perform SetWorldTransform.
How can i calculate no. of scan lines to which would not create
problem. My source bitmap height width is 1,2250 and destination
width, height is 6000, 2250. If i draw divide the source image in 1380
scan lines then problem dont come but after that there is loss of
data.

Thanks,
Ajay