problem printing to konica minolta 2430 dl

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybCBHb29kaW4=?=

      18th Feb 2006
I am getting erroneous paper jam messages, and aborted printing when printing
from a certain application. The tech says the problem may be that I am using
an older version of the Windows printer driver (ver 1.07). How do I upgrade
to the newest printer driver? Is there any reason why I shouldn't?
Thanks.
Carl Goodin

Raymond J. Johnson Jr.

      19th Feb 2006
Carl Goodin wrote:
> I am getting erroneous paper jam messages, and aborted printing when printing
> from a certain application. The tech says the problem may be that I am using
> an older version of the Windows printer driver (ver 1.07). How do I upgrade
> to the newest printer driver? Is there any reason why I shouldn't?
> Thanks.
> Carl Goodin

Although the newer driver might not solve your problem, you can't do any
harm by installing it. Go here: http://tinyurl.com/7s78d for the driver
and installation instructions.

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybCBHb29kaW4=?=

      20th Feb 2006

"Raymond J. Johnson Jr." wrote:

> Carl Goodin wrote:
> > I am getting erroneous paper jam messages, and aborted printing when printing
> > from a certain application. The tech says the problem may be that I am using
> > an older version of the Windows printer driver (ver 1.07). How do I upgrade
> > to the newest printer driver? Is there any reason why I shouldn't?
> > Thanks.
> > Carl Goodin

> Although the newer driver might not solve your problem, you can't do any
> harm by installing it. Go here: http://tinyurl.com/7s78d for the driver
> and installation instructions.

Actually, I have the latest Konica Minolta driver, but my understanding is
that the printer driver in question is a Microsoft driver. Is this correct?