Problem printing in IE Browser - Windows XP

Ray

      19th Aug 2008
About a week ago, my computer was infected with the Anti-Virus 2008. After
cleaning that up, I now cannot print from IE browser. I'm using IE version
7.0. I can print from MS Office, Notepad, etc., just not from windows. I get
an error message saying "An error occurred inthis operation" when I click the
Print button. Any advice? Thanks.

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

      19th Aug 2008
Personally I'd format and reinstall, it definitely sounds like something is
still lurking in there.
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows