Problem Making Single report with 2 subreports with 2 different image backgrounds

ghadley_00@yahoo.com

      16th Nov 2005
Hi,

Have created 2 seperate reports that have different images as
backgrounds. Would like to have both pages print out as 1 print job (so
duplex printer will make each report page on opposite sides of page) -
I tried placeing both reports as subreports in a single report (lets
call it SuperReport), but in that case the image backgrounds get
overwritten by whatever image is set as the background for SuperReport.
Any suggestions on how I can accomplish this task?

Thanks,

George

(E-Mail Removed)

tina

      16th Nov 2005
duplicate message in microsoft.public.access.forms

please don't multi-post. it wastes server space, and wastes the time of
those who may work on your question after it's already been answered in
another newsgroup. if you feel you must post to more than one NG (rarely
necessary), then cross-post: address a single message to both newsgroups at
once.

hth

news:(E-Mail Removed)...