Problem installing Linksys WC54g notebook card

Jack Teadore

      15th Sep 2003
I have a compaq armamda 500 running windowns 2000
professional. When I try and run the linksys install
prgram I get the error
"The ordinal 173 could not be located in the dynmamic link
library OLEAUT32.DLL. I can get the driver loaded by
other means but still cannot the setup utility. What
could be the problem?

Jack

Larry Silkaitis

      16th Sep 2003
I installed same card on a Sony Viao with no problems.

--
Larry Silkaitis (Owned by six cats: two grey, one black, white, black and
white, and grey and white)
news:096a01c37b97$14dd2020$(E-Mail Removed)...