Problem creating new profile

Bob Newman

      31st Mar 2012
I had a problem with Outlook 2010 not sending or receiving emails. Microsoft had me create a new profile & use the new profile instead of the old. That seems to have worked, I can now send & receive okay. ONE BIG PROBLEM THOUGH: None of the data from the old profile (Contacts, email, appointments, etc.) transferred to the new profile. How can I import them into the newprofile? There is a lot of information there that I must have, very important stuff. All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance... Bob

Bob Newman

      31st Mar 2012
On Saturday, March 31, 2012 12:52:42 PM UTC-4, Bob Newman wrote:
> I had a problem with Outlook 2010 not sending or receiving emails. Microsoft had me create a new profile & use the new profile instead of the old. That seems to have worked, I can now send & receive okay. ONE BIG PROBLEMTHOUGH: None of the data from the old profile (Contacts, email, appointments, etc.) transferred to the new profile. How can I import them into the new profile? There is a lot of information there that I must have, very important stuff. All help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance... Bob

I figure it out all by myself!

Thanks... Bob

Char Jackson

      2nd Apr 2012
On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 11:53:22 -0700 (PDT), Bob Newman
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Saturday, March 31, 2012 12:52:42 PM UTC-4, Bob Newman wrote:
>> I had a problem with Outlook 2010 not sending or receiving emails. Microsoft had me create a new profile & use the new profile instead of the old. That seems to have worked, I can now send & receive okay. ONE BIG PROBLEM THOUGH: None of the data from the old profile (Contacts, email, appointments, etc.) transferred to the new profile. How can I import them into the new profile? There is a lot of information there that I must have, very important stuff. All help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks in advance... Bob

>I figure it out all by myself!
>
>Thanks... Bob

Thanks for sharing your solution. I'm sure it will help countless
others.

Oh, wait, you forgot to share your solution.