PC Review

problem creating ACCESS query filtered by both check boxes and option groups.

14th May 2012
I am trying to filter a query based on 3 check box selections and 2 seperate option groups

I am using

SELECT tblNames.LAST, tblNames.FIRST, tblNames.PORT, tblNames.OFFICER, tblNames.SUPV, tblNames.PERMIT, tblNames.DFO_ECC, tblNames.PASSPORT, tblNames.PASSPORT_EXP
FROM tblNames
WHERE (((IIf(forms![Report Menu]!PERMIT,[PERMIT]=True,True))=True) And ((IIf(forms![Report_Menu]!DFO_ECC,[DFO_ECC]=True,True))=True) And ((IIf(forms![Report Menu]!PASSPORT,[PASSPORT]=True,True))=True));

for the 3 check boxes and it works perfectly.

I am trying to add 2 different Option groups that have

Group 1
Officers
Supervisors
All

Group 2
Port A
Port B
ALL

I want to select one button to pull up the report and filter by each of the option group selections and include all records that have yes or no values matching any of the 3 checkmarks.

I am unsure how to incorporate the Option groups into the SQL of the query

please help

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: