Problem #1 after reinstallation

mataeux

      5th Jul 2008
i select "connect automatically" and the setting is not saved. It hasn't
yet connected automatically

-- more to follow --

Nonny

      6th Jul 2008
"mataeux" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>i select "connect automatically" and the setting is not saved. It hasn't
>yet connected automatically
>

>-- more to follow --

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting...

WTF are you talking about!? Is this a follow up to posts in another
thread?

If so, stick with the thread you started in.

mataeux

      6th Jul 2008
what i was talking about is the dial-up connection dialog box which has the
option """connect automatically""" . The option doesn't stay checked when i
check it and it had never in deed CONNECTED AUTOMATICALLY......... but since
the original post, vista did truely connect automatically one time! i'll
keep you posted of all the times vista honors my preference to connect
automatically (referring to the dial-up connection dialog box) and YES i
will definitely keep this thread pure and free of off topic, worthless posts

news:(E-Mail Removed)...