Privacy from other users

Sam

      24th Jan 2010
How can I make myself invisible when I am online? My contacts know when I am
online or using Outlook and I prefer privacy.

Thank you
--
Sam

Russ Valentine

      24th Jan 2010
Your question has nothing whatsoever to do with Outlook. What made you think
it did?
You are using some other software that is doing this. Only you have a clue
as to what that is. It is not Outlook.
Suggest paying closer attention to the programs you are using and how you
have configured them to create your "dilemma."
--
Russ Valentine
news:(E-Mail Removed)...