Printing Public Calendars

JasonMeyer

      22nd Jul 2005

Sorry for the cross post, but not really sure which ng was best. Anyway,
is there a way to have to calendar name print in the header? I see in
page setup there are variables called [User Name] [Page #] that print in
the footer so I am guess I just need to know the variable for the
calendar name.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      28th Jul 2005
There isn't a variable AFAIK.