Printing multiple pics on one sheet.

Paul Blarmy

      15th Nov 2005
With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It allows
you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the one
A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with my
other printers.

Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried IrfanView
but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one image'
feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few pictures and
automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.

Thanks.

--
EMail address is disposable and never checked.
Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by

badgolferman

      15th Nov 2005
Paul Blarmy, 11/15/2005, 2:16:51 PM,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It
> allows you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on
> the one A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and
> not with my other printers.
>
> Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried IrfanView
> but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one image'
> feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few pictures
> and automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.
>
> Thanks.

Irfanview -- Image -- Create Panorama Image

Paul Blarmy

      15th Nov 2005
On 15 Nov 2005 19:25:33 GMT, badgolferman wrote...

> Irfanview -- Image -- Create Panorama Image

Thanks, but that just puts all the images I choose into one long line. I
want to put multiple images onto a sheet of paper in for example a 8 x 2
grid pattern.

--
EMail address is disposable and never checked.
Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
*me* using nothing more than common sense.

Bill P

      15th Nov 2005

"Paul Blarmy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It allows
> you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the one
> A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with my
> other printers.
>
> Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried IrfanView
> but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one image'
> feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few pictures and
> automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> EMail address is disposable and never checked.
> Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
> *me* using nothing more than common sense.

Hi Paul
Have a look at Picassa 2.
It will do exactly what you want and it's free.

http://picasa.google.com/index.html

Regards
Bill

Pete Jones

      15th Nov 2005
Paul,

Try Easy JPEG Printer

http://www.jgraff.addr.com/printpix.htm

Pete
====

Paul Blarmy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It

allows
> you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the

one
> A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with

my
> other printers.
>
> Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried

IrfanView
> but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one

image'
> feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few

pictures and
> automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.
>
> Thanks.

Onno Voors

      15th Nov 2005
Paul Blarmy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Is there a freeware program that will do this please?

You can do this with MyAlbum:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/myalbum/

--
Onno Voors

Sweet Andy

      15th Nov 2005

"Pete Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Paul,
>
> Try Easy JPEG Printer
>
> http://www.jgraff.addr.com/printpix.htm
>
> Pete
> ====
>
> Paul Blarmy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It

> allows
>> you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the

> one
>> A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with

> my
>> other printers.
>>
>> Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried

> IrfanView
>> but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one

> image'
>> feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few

> pictures and
>> automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.
>>
>> Thanks.

I'll second easy Jpeg, I've used it and it works with any printer.

Bill P

      15th Nov 2005

"Sweet Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dldekb$20a0$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Pete Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Paul,
>>
>> Try Easy JPEG Printer
>>
>> http://www.jgraff.addr.com/printpix.htm
>>
>> Pete
>> ====
>>
>> Paul Blarmy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It

>> allows
>>> you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the

>> one
>>> A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with

>> my
>>> other printers.
>>>
>>> Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried

>> IrfanView
>>> but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one

>> image'
>>> feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few

>> pictures and
>>> automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>

> I'll second easy Jpeg, I've used it and it works with any printer.

Can you get more than 4 photos per page ?

Susan Bugher

      15th Nov 2005
Paul Blarmy wrote:

> With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It allows
> you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the one
> A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with my
> other printers.
>
> Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried IrfanView
> but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one image'
> feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few pictures and
> automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.

I love this little app:

Program: Iomega Photo Printer
Author: Iomega
Ware: Freeware
http://download.iomega.com/english/p...inter72web.exe
v 1.0 (1089 KB)

I just added some notes about it here:

http://acfwiki.pbwiki.com/index.php?wiki=0390

another possibility:

Program: ArcSoft PhotoPrinterLE (PhotoPrinterLE)
Author: ArcSoft
Ware: (Liteware)
http://web.archive.org/web/200102011...loadsfree.html
(5.03 MB download)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://www.google.com/advanced_group....comp.freeware

[L.]

      15th Nov 2005
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:16:51 GMT, Paul Blarmy <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It allows
>you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the one
>A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with my
>other printers.
>
>Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried IrfanView
>but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one image'
>feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few pictures and
>automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.
>
>Thanks.

If you are using Windows XP

Right click on one photo you want to print and select Print
The print wizard opens
Tick the checkboxes of the photos you want to print
Choose Next
Choose printer and click on Next
In Available Layouts choose a layout that meets your needs
Click on Next

HIH