Printing to a file

Susan Lammi

      24th Aug 2004
Access 2000

In VBA I am trying to print to a file but can't seem to eliminate the
prompt for the output file name.

George Nicholson

      25th Aug 2004
Can you use the OutputTo method for what you're trying to do? One of its
arguments is Filename so the Filename dialog is suppressed as long you've
provided the argument.

--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.