printing envelope using current letter pulls in entire letter

sara b

      21st Dec 2009
I have a letter that was created in 97 and saved as 97-2003. When I try to
print my envelope for the letter, the entire letter is pulled in and not just
the address. If I create a new letter in 2003, it works fine. How can I use
my 97 documents and print my envelopes?

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      21st Dec 2009
To print an attached envelope, put 0 as the page number or use s1 (for
section 1) in the Pages box.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)