Printing calendar- keep previous & future small reference calendar

Roz

      29th Apr 2008
When printing multiple months of the calendar...
If I am looking at the month of April, on the screen it shows April and the
two small reference calendars show March and May. When printed, the page
prints the two small reference calendars as April and May. Somehow picks up
the current month as the previous.

Diane Poremsky {MVP}

      30th Apr 2008
It's always worked this way. Use one of the word templates if you want last
and next month. They are at:
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]