Printing "BCC" in Outlook 2007

Neil Anup

      1st Apr 2008
Is there a way to set Outlook 07 to print the BCC field when pirnting the
sent emails?

Regards,

Brian Tillman

      1st Apr 2008
Neil Anup <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Is there a way to set Outlook 07 to print the BCC field when pirnting
> the sent emails?

Screen shot is the only way.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Neil Anup

      1st Apr 2008
Screen shots is not the only way, if you follow the instructions below, it
will print the BCC. I am looking for way to set as the default.

a.. Open the message
b.. Choose Tools-> Forms-> Design This Form*
c.. Right click the BCC field containing the address-> Properties
d.. On the tab Validation select the option to include the field when
printing.

"Brian Tillman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Neil Anup <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to set Outlook 07 to print the BCC field when pirnting
>> the sent emails?

> Screen shot is the only way.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Diane Poremsky {MVP}

      4th Apr 2008
You need to edit the message form and set it to use as the default.

Did you really get it to work in Outlook 2007?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed)

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

"Neil Anup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Screen shots is not the only way, if you follow the instructions below, it
> will print the BCC. I am looking for way to set as the default.
>
> a.. Open the message
> b.. Choose Tools-> Forms-> Design This Form*
> c.. Right click the BCC field containing the address-> Properties
> d.. On the tab Validation select the option to include the field when
> printing.
>

> "Brian Tillman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Neil Anup <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Is there a way to set Outlook 07 to print the BCC field when pirnting
>>> the sent emails?

>> Screen shot is the only way.
>> --
>> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Bill R

      4th Apr 2008
Print Tools for Outlook will do it.
Look here: http://add-ins-central.com/print.htm

"Neil Anup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a way to set Outlook 07 to print the BCC field when pirnting the
> sent emails?
>
> Regards,

Trev Vu

      7th Apr 2008
How do you set the customized form to use as default?

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

> You need to edit the message form and set it to use as the default.
>
> Did you really get it to work in Outlook 2007?
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:
> (E-Mail Removed)

> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> ** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
> when requesting assistance **
>

> "Neil Anup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Screen shots is not the only way, if you follow the instructions below, it
> > will print the BCC. I am looking for way to set as the default.
> >
> > a.. Open the message
> > b.. Choose Tools-> Forms-> Design This Form*
> > c.. Right click the BCC field containing the address-> Properties
> > d.. On the tab Validation select the option to include the field when
> > printing.
> >

> > "Brian Tillman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Screen shot is the only way.
> >> --
> >> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Diane Poremsky {MVP}

      8th Apr 2008
right click on the folder, choose properties. you'll need to create a new
folder though as you can't assign forms to the default folders.

How did you make it work in Outlook 2007 with so few steps? The BCC field
does not show on the compose form and needs to be added.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed)

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

"Trev Vu" <Trev (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do you set the customized form to use as default?
>
> "Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:
>
>> You need to edit the message form and set it to use as the default.
>>
>> Did you really get it to work in Outlook 2007?
>>
>> --
>> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>> Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/
>>
>> Outlook Tips by email:
>> (E-Mail Removed)

>> (E-Mail Removed)
>>
>> ** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
>> when requesting assistance **
>>

>> "Neil Anup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Screen shots is not the only way, if you follow the instructions below,
>> > it
>> > will print the BCC. I am looking for way to set as the default.
>> >
>> > a.. Open the message
>> > b.. Choose Tools-> Forms-> Design This Form*
>> > c.. Right click the BCC field containing the address-> Properties
>> > d.. On the tab Validation select the option to include the field when
>> > printing.
>> >

>> > "Brian Tillman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

Trev Vu

      8th Apr 2008
I'm using Outlook 2007, don't see the option to create a new folder or assign
custom forms as default.

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

> right click on the folder, choose properties. you'll need to create a new
> folder though as you can't assign forms to the default folders.
>
> How did you make it work in Outlook 2007 with so few steps? The BCC field
> does not show on the compose form and needs to be added.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:
> (E-Mail Removed)

> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> ** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
> when requesting assistance **
>

> "Trev Vu" <Trev (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How do you set the customized form to use as default?
> >
> > "Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:
> >
> >> You need to edit the message form and set it to use as the default.
> >>
> >> Did you really get it to work in Outlook 2007?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> >> Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours
> >> Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/
> >> Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/
> >>
> >> Outlook Tips by email:
> >> (E-Mail Removed)
> >>
> >> Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/
> >> Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com
> >> Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:
> >> (E-Mail Removed)
> >>
> >> ** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
> >> when requesting assistance **
> >>

> >> "Neil Anup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

New Member

      15th Oct 2010
You can print the bcc's by:

1. Opening the message you want to print.
2. Click on the Adobe PDF tab.
3. Convert to PDF.

Once converted to PDF, it will show all that you entered in the bcc'd field.

reneed33@gmail.com

      23rd Aug 2012
In Outlook 2007:

•Open the message
•Add “form” to the quick access toolbar
•click Form then select “Design this form”
•From the Field Chooser, drop down “Address Fields” the drag and dropBCC onto the form.
•Right click the BCC field containing the address-> Properties
•On the tab Validation select the option to include the field when printing
•click publish this form
•click Run this form
•File>Print

I added a few more steps from another contributor for clarity.