Printer/Copier that has enlarge/reduce feature

Dejola

      29th Nov 2006
Can anyone recommend a combination inkjet printer/copier or
multifunction device that has a feature that enables one to enlarge
and/or reduce copies of an original? Should also be able to handle
placing an open book on it to copy pages.

Must be color-capable and hopefully have a small footprint.

I'll appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks.

Bob Headrick

      30th Nov 2006

"Dejola" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone recommend a combination inkjet printer/copier or
> multifunction device that has a feature that enables one to enlarge
> and/or reduce copies of an original? Should also be able to handle
> placing an open book on it to copy pages.
>
> Must be color-capable and hopefully have a small footprint.

One of the following may meet your needs:

HP Photosmart C3180, flatbed scanner 50% to 400% enlarge/reduce:
http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/sh...detailed_specs

HP Photosmart 2575, has photo slots for printing from camera cards,
color LCD, flatbed scanner 50% to 400% enlarge/reduce:
http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/sh...detailed_specs

Actually any of the following *except* the Officejet 4315 would scan
open books and have reduce/enlarge scanning. (The low end F380 only
does enlarge/reduce connected to PC, the others will do this
standalone. The Officejet 4315 is a scroll feed type and will not scan
an open book.)

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/sh...vel=2#bcAnchor

Regards,
Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging