How to print two pages onto one page front and back?

=?Utf-8?B?TWFydGluNjQ2OQ==?=

      28th Oct 2004
I have two pages in one document that I would like to print out on one page
front and back. How do I set this up?

Jezebel

      28th Oct 2004
Sounds like a two page document. If you have a duplex printer it will print
both sides; otherwise you'll have to turn the paper over yourself.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...