Print Spooler not running

=?Utf-8?B?bWF0YW5kYQ==?=

      18th Jan 2005
How do I get the print spooler to run long enough for me to install this
printer. The printer is compatable with Windows XP. I can start it 100
times and it won't stay on. The spooler is set to automatic. When I try to
install the printer, the error message says RPC Server is unavailable. So I
re-checked the settings for that and that is running and staying running but
I still have the problem.

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

      18th Jan 2005
Follow steps 15 through 17 at Bruce Sanderson's website:
www.coribright.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...