Print multiple reports for selected record

=?Utf-8?B?U3VlIFN0b2RkYXJ0?=

      3rd Feb 2005
Hi, Can anyone help with the following, I have 13 reports, I want to create
a command button to print them for the current record in a form. Has anyone
got any ideas on how to do this.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated
--
Sue

Jeff Boyce

      3rd Feb 2005
Sue

One approach would be to put code into Report1 that runs Report2, and code
in Report2 that runs Report3, ...

Each report would need to be based on a query that used the value of the
current record (ID) on the form as a parameter (or by opening the report in
code, passing a filter).

--
Good luck

Jeff Boyce