Print a list of my inbox

=?Utf-8?B?TWFhZG1heHhlcg==?=

      17th Feb 2006
I would like to keep a record of my emails before i delete them, is there
anyway of printing a list of the inbox, without having to print the entire
contents of all the emails? The only way i know how is to screen dump into
paint, however this is taking forever and there has to be a quicker way?

Many Thanks

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      17th Feb 2006
Choose the Table style on the Print dialog.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP