Print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages?

=?Utf-8?B?a2RoZWxt?=

      7th Apr 2007
How do you set computer to print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages in excell?

=?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmVh?=

      7th Apr 2007
if you mean how to repeat rows and columns each page:
go to page setup, sheet Tab and than you can input wich row to repeat on top
and wich column to repeat at left
Andrea

"kdhelm" wrote:

> How do you set computer to print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages in excell?

=?Utf-8?B?a2RoZWxt?=

      7th Apr 2007
Thank you Andrea, what does it mean when it says I do not have a valid
reference. I want to print row 1 and row 2 what do I enter in the box and
how should it read?
Thanks

"Andrea" wrote:

> if you mean how to repeat rows and columns each page:
> go to page setup, sheet Tab and than you can input wich row to repeat on top
> and wich column to repeat at left
> Andrea
>
> "kdhelm" wrote:
>
> > How do you set computer to print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages in excell?

RagDyeR

      7th Apr 2007
Enter
1:2
Then <OK>

When you go back to:
<File> <SetUp> <Sheet> tab,
You'll see:
$1:$2

--

HTH,

RD

news(E-Mail Removed)...

"Andrea" wrote:

> if you mean how to repeat rows and columns each page:
> go to page setup, sheet Tab and than you can input wich row to repeat on
> top
> and wich column to repeat at left
> Andrea
>
> "kdhelm" wrote:
>
> > How do you set computer to print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages in
> > excell?

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

      7th Apr 2007
in the box you need to enter $1:$2. The easy way to do this is to click in
the row to repeat box and use the mouse and clicl on the rows you want to
repeat.
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"kdhelm" wrote:

> Thank you Andrea, what does it mean when it says I do not have a valid
> reference. I want to print row 1 and row 2 what do I enter in the box and
> how should it read?
> Thanks
>
> "Andrea" wrote:
>
> > if you mean how to repeat rows and columns each page:
> > go to page setup, sheet Tab and than you can input wich row to repeat on top
> > and wich column to repeat at left
> > Andrea
> >
> > "kdhelm" wrote:
> >
> > > How do you set computer to print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages in excell?

Alain59

      3rd Jun 2008
Hi, how do you do that in Excel 2007. The freeze pane is always gray and
there is no page setup menu function. I am baffled.
Alain

"Andrea" wrote:

> if you mean how to repeat rows and columns each page:
> go to page setup, sheet Tab and than you can input wich row to repeat on top
> and wich column to repeat at left
> Andrea
>
> "kdhelm" wrote:
>
> > How do you set computer to print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages in excell?

Gord Dibben

      3rd Jun 2008
See Ron de Bruin's site for where to find the menu commands in 2007

http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

Rows to repeat at top should be under File>Page Layout

Note: you don't use the "Freeze Panes" for printing.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:49:00 -0700, Alain59 <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi, how do you do that in Excel 2007. The freeze pane is always gray and
>there is no page setup menu function. I am baffled.
>Alain
>
>"Andrea" wrote:
>
>> if you mean how to repeat rows and columns each page:
>> go to page setup, sheet Tab and than you can input wich row to repeat on top
>> and wich column to repeat at left
>> Andrea
>>
>> "kdhelm" wrote:
>>
>> > How do you set computer to print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages in excell?

melon

      28th Jun 2008

"kdhelm" wrote:

> How do you set computer to print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages in excell?

OneCosmicGuy

      10th Oct 2008
Im looking for a way to do this when I save the excel file as a web page. In
Office 2000, I could save it with interactivity or something and when viewed
as a webpage, the freeze panes would work.... after upgrading to Office 2007,
can't get that to work anymore. I would assume it's still possible?

TIA!
Adam

"John" wrote:

> in the box you need to enter $1:$2. The easy way to do this is to click in
> the row to repeat box and use the mouse and clicl on the rows you want to
> repeat.
> --
> John
> MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003
> Please reply & rate any replies you get
>
> Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)
>

> "kdhelm" wrote:
>
> > Thank you Andrea, what does it mean when it says I do not have a valid
> > reference. I want to print row 1 and row 2 what do I enter in the box and
> > how should it read?
> > Thanks
> >
> > "Andrea" wrote:
> >
> > > if you mean how to repeat rows and columns each page:
> > > go to page setup, sheet Tab and than you can input wich row to repeat on top
> > > and wich column to repeat at left
> > > Andrea

« Backup | Excel »