print font samples

=?Utf-8?B?TmF0aGFu?=

      23rd May 2006
I want to print all the font names on my system in the style of that font. I
want to be able to see what a font will look like. Is there a simple way to
do this?

LVTravel

      23rd May 2006
Download the trial and see if it works for you

http://www.proximasoftware.com/fontexpert/print.htm

"Nathan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want to print all the font names on my system in the style of that font.
> want to be able to see what a font will look like. Is there a simple way
> do this?

Bob I

      23rd May 2006
http://www.worldstart.com/tips/tips.php/769

Nathan wrote:

> I want to print all the font names on my system in the style of that font. I
> want to be able to see what a font will look like. Is there a simple way to
> do this?

Lem

      23rd May 2006
Nathan wrote:
> I want to print all the font names on my system in the style of that font. I
> want to be able to see what a font will look like. Is there a simple way to
> do this?

This works in MS Word. IIRC, there was a similar macro built-in in
WordPerfect: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209205/en-us

RDSchaefer

      24th May 2006

Nathan, go to

http://www.blacksunsoftware.com/

for what I consider the BEST freeware font utility available.

Ralph

--
RDSchaefer