"Print to file" pop up box

=?Utf-8?B?UE0=?=

      6th Sep 2005
Does anyone know how to get rid of this annoying box? It comes up when I try
and print, and it won't print. The "print to file" box is not ticked in the
menu but it still does it.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      6th Sep 2005
You probably have a fax driver, Adobe PDF printer, or the like selected as
the default printer.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"PM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how to get rid of this annoying box? It comes up when I

try
> and print, and it won't print. The "print to file" box is not ticked in

the
> menu but it still does it.

=?Utf-8?B?UE0=?=

      7th Sep 2005
Thanks for your help - it gave me the food for thought I needed.

I clicked on the properties for my printer and saw under the "ports" tab
that the "Print to file" port was ticked, so I unticked it and it now works
perfectly.

Thank you!
PM