Previously saved file

=?Utf-8?B?RXJpbg==?=

      18th May 2004
Help! Is there a way to recover a previously saved file? I accidentally forgot to Save As, and just saved. I need the original back, and I can't undo. Is there any hope?

Frank Kabel

      18th May 2004
Hi
without a backup: No hope, sorry

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Erin wrote:
> Help! Is there a way to recover a previously saved file? I
> accidentally forgot to Save As, and just saved. I need the original
> back, and I can't undo. Is there any hope?

=?Utf-8?B?c3VwcG9ydA==?=

      19th May 2004
I am from the MS Excel support department at http://www.enterpriseprojectconsulting.com and we would be happy to assist you in resolving your issue

Thank you