When i press the apostrophe button i am getting a "è". How do i f.

MelissaS

      24th Jun 2009

I just updated to microsoft 2003 and for some reason when I try to type an
apostrophe or quotation marks, I get an è or an È. I also cannot use the
question mark key, the back slash, etc. How do I fix this?

JT

      24th Jun 2009

Highlight the exact character and check to see which font it is using. It
doesn't need to be the SYMBOL font, but it should be some common font. You
may need to change the font. Also, check the default language you are using.
--
-JT

"MelissaS" wrote:

> I just updated to microsoft 2003 and for some reason when I try to type an
> apostrophe or quotation marks, I get an è or an È. I also cannot use the
> question mark key, the back slash, etc. How do I fix this?

TedMi

      24th Jun 2009

Sounds like your default keyboard layout is a non-English one. Check it in
Control Panel, Regional and Language Options.
In WinXP, Languages tab, Details button
In Vista, Keyboards and Languages tab, Change keyboards button
-TedMi

news(E-Mail Removed)...