presenting presentation in a shape??

Coops

      13th Dec 2007
I recieved what I believe is a powerpoint presentation via an email
yesterday. The presenation opened up in the form of the interior of an ols
bluestone building with an arch shaped window. The presenation commenced
playing in the arched shape window. which was very different to what I have
seen before. Also there were 5 smaller screens spread across one of the
interior walls of this building. Each featured a still painting within the
frame of each screen. But when a certain feature in the main presentation
commenced the same feature commenced in all 5 smaller screens. Once this
feature item passed each of the 5 smaller screens went back to their initial
stills/ or actually the main feature played over the top od the stills.
Does anyone know how this is done? and is it soemthing that can be done in
Powerpoint? or some other programme. Any help much appreciated thankyou
Coops
--
Coops

Troy @ TLC

      13th Dec 2007
What was the file extension of the file received? I am going to guess that
what you received was a presentation created in Flash and distributed as an
..exe (application). It could have been created in PowerPoint making good use
of external images, lots of animation and lots of patience.

As example, the Arch shaped window would be a .png formatted image. The main
content would all be animated content under the arch. The 5 smaller
windows/screens would be content placed under the arch image and sync'd with
animation to display needed image on timeline. Pretty much the same process
for PowerPoint or Flash unless there were video elements, then PowerPoint
would give some limitations to the design process.

--
- Troy Chollar
- TLC Creative Services, Inc.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...