PowerPoint to email body

=?Utf-8?B?Y2hvYmJ5QGNyaS11cy5jb20=?=

      28th Mar 2007
I want my powerpoint slide to show up in my email body so that my recipients
do not have to open a link to this document. Is that even an option?? Any
suggestions?

=?Utf-8?B?RWNobyBT?=

      28th Mar 2007
You can do this with something like Impatica, but otherwise, no.

Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/
PPTLive! San Diego, September 17-20 http://www.pptlive.com

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> I want my powerpoint slide to show up in my email body so that my recipients
> do not have to open a link to this document. Is that even an option?? Any
> suggestions?

=?Utf-8?B?anJoeA==?=

      28th Mar 2007
OK, Buddy,Let me tell you how.
Just convert your powerpoint presentation to a fancy Flash slide show.
And then , embed it to the webpage.
Send a html email with this page,
this would be fancy!
But, I am afraid you don't know how to create a html webpage.

Learn more :
http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2027
--
PowerPoint software

http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com

PowerPoit free templates

http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/free-templates.php?sid=4

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> I want my powerpoint slide to show up in my email body so that my recipients
> do not have to open a link to this document. Is that even an option?? Any
> suggestions?

=?Utf-8?B?Y2hvYmJ5QGNyaS11cy5jb20=?=

      28th Mar 2007
Oh, wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out.

Candis

"jrhx" wrote:

> OK, Buddy,Let me tell you how.
> Just convert your powerpoint presentation to a fancy Flash slide show.
> And then , embed it to the webpage.
> Send a html email with this page,
> this would be fancy!
> But, I am afraid you don't know how to create a html webpage.
>
> Learn more :
> http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2027
> --
> PowerPoint software
>
> http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com
>
> PowerPoit free templates
>
> http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/free-templates.php?sid=4
>

> "(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:
>
> > I want my powerpoint slide to show up in my email body so that my recipients
> > do not have to open a link to this document. Is that even an option?? Any
> > suggestions?

=?Utf-8?B?Y2hvYmJ5QGNyaS11cy5jb20=?=

      28th Mar 2007
You computer fellas make it too difficult for me! I wanted to put the
slide into an outlook email. Here's what I did to do that:

In outlook click "Tools" then "options" then click on the "Mail Format" tab.
Then make sure that the "Use Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit e-mail
messages" box is checked. Then hit apply.

Then go to the PowerPoint slide and click on the smaller picture to the
left and then right click and hit copy. Then go to your blank email and then
hit paste! VOILA!!

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> I want my powerpoint slide to show up in my email body so that my recipients
> do not have to open a link to this document. Is that even an option?? Any
> suggestions?

Echo S

      28th Mar 2007
Yes, that's an image of the slide, embedded in an HTML email. Sorry, I
thought you wanted a full-fledged presentation, complete with animations and
such. Without details, it's hard to know what someone's really asking.

If you're using HTML as your mail format, you can just paste in the message
editing window -- you don't have to use Word as your mail editor.

Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/

message news:(E-Mail Removed)...