Post your X800Pro gaming impressions here

Destroy

      12th May 2004
Come on folks. Some in here must have upgraded to the X800Pro already.

Give us some gaming numbers and impressions, old card vs new.

Gloat a bit and talk to us poor saps in here of your new precious.

Dark Avenger

      12th May 2004
Destroy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<Ccgoc.4968$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com>...
> Come on folks. Some in here must have upgraded to the X800Pro already.
>
> Give us some gaming numbers and impressions, old card vs new.
>
> Gloat a bit and talk to us poor saps in here of your new precious.

They are JUST pouring in the shops... so untill the gamers have them
in their systems...

Maciek

      12th May 2004
> They are JUST pouring in the shops... so untill the gamers have them
> in their systems...

You mean that 'usually ships within 1-2 days' on allstarshop is simply a
lie?

Maciek

Bratboy

      12th May 2004
According to threads at Rage3d actually ppl are recieving their pro's that
were ordered from Compusa and BBuy. When the XTPE will actually hit is up in
the air tho Compusa now says est ship date of July 1 which I hope just means
they dont know.

"Maciek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c7socf$cl8$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> They are JUST pouring in the shops... so untill the gamers have them
>> in their systems...

> You mean that 'usually ships within 1-2 days' on allstarshop is simply a
> lie?
>
> Maciek

Fuezl

      13th May 2004
On 12 May 2004 01:31:19 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Dark Avenger)
wrote:

>They are JUST pouring in the shops... so untill the gamers have them
>in their systems...

Let's just see how fast Nvidia gets that room heater into the shops