Is it possible for the header/footer of a MS Access report be a d.

=?Utf-8?B?cmljaGFyZGljag==?=

      21st Oct 2004
Is it possible for the header/footer of a MS Access report be a different
width than the Details section? I have 5 columns set up but want to provide
more detail in the footer horizontally, but it automatically widens the
entire report which causes my columns to be spaced out.

Duane Hookom

      21st Oct 2004
Your column widths do not have to match your report width.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

news:(E-Mail Removed)...