Is it possible to email several contacts to one email address?

BevBryant

      26th Apr 2010
I am the contact person for my agency's Board of Directors. There are 20
Board Members and I have each individual's contact information saved as
separate entries in Outlook Contacts. I want to know if there's a way I can
send all twenty to one email address so that the recipient can export them to
his Outlook Contacts.

Russ Valentine

      26th Apr 2010
Normally one would create an Outlook data file (PST file) to send that much
information to another Outlook user. You'll need to set permissions
correctly to transfer a PST file over the Internet.
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.asp
--
Russ Valentine
news:(E-Mail Removed)...