Is it possible to change the color blue of Word? I hate blue.

ME DURK

      14th Sep 2008
Can the color of Word be changed from that horrible blue to another color?

Graham Mayor

      14th Sep 2008
Frankly the blue colour is the best part of Word 2007's new interface, but
you can have black of silver instead (Office button > Word options > popular

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

ME DURK wrote:
> Can the color of Word be changed from that horrible blue to another
> color?

JoAnn Paules

      14th Sep 2008
I prefer the black theme myself. ;-)