POOM in .NEt CF

Roberto Alvarado

      9th Jan 2004
Hi for all!!!!

Anybody know the class for working with POOM in .NET CF?

Thank in advance,

RA

Ed Kaim [MSFT]

      11th Jan 2004
See http://smartdevices.microsoftdev.com...icles/661.aspx for
guidance.

"Roberto Alvarado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi for all!!!!
>
> Anybody know the class for working with POOM in .NET CF?
>
> Thank in advance,
>
> RA

Roberto Alvarado

      13th Jan 2004
Thank Ed for your answer, but I want from .NET CF not using external dll.

RA

"Ed Kaim [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ebQtqg%(E-Mail Removed)...
> See http://smartdevices.microsoftdev.com...icles/661.aspx for
> guidance.
>
> "Roberto Alvarado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi for all!!!!
> >
> > Anybody know the class for working with POOM in .NET CF?
> >
> > Thank in advance,
> >
> > RA

Geoff Schwab [MSFT]

      13th Jan 2004
Hi Roberto,

The .NET Compact Framework does not support the POOM API directly so you
will have to P/Invoke the libraries as per Ed's posting.

--
Geoff Schwab
Program Manager