POOM Dll - Link Error

=?Utf-8?B?UmF5?=

      1st Jun 2005
Hi.

I'm trying to build a dll from this microsoft's example: "Incorporating
Pocket Outlook Data into Your Microsoft .NET Compact Framework-based
Applications"
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...hehandpoom.asp), but this errors appears:

"pocketoutlook.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SysFreeString
referenced in function IRecipient_put_Address
pocketoutlook.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SysAllocString
referenced in function IRecipient_put_Address
pocketoutlook.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
CoCreateInstance referenced in function IPOutlookApp_Create
ARMV4Dbg/PocketOutlook.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals"

Any help would be appreciated. I'm newbie with eVC++.

Thanks in advance.
Ray

P.S.: I'm using eVC++ 4, and trying to make a dll for PPC 2003 ARMV4 device.

=?Utf-8?B?UmF5?=

      1st Jun 2005
Problem was fixed. Just added ole32.lib & oleaut32.lib to project...