Markus Rytterkull

      15th Apr 2004
Hi!

I looking for an example for how to use pocket outlook
(with appointments) and have found lots of references to
an article at http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/netcf/ which
does not exists anymore (site redirects to microsoft
mobility where I cannot find this article).

Any suggestions where to find POOM from cfnet examples?

Thanks,
Markus

James McCutcheon

      15th Apr 2004
Try this example:

James McCutcheon

"Markus Rytterkull" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1cf7e01c422fc$1079d7a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi!
>
> I looking for an example for how to use pocket outlook
> (with appointments) and have found lots of references to
> an article at http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/netcf/ which
> does not exists anymore (site redirects to microsoft
> mobility where I cannot find this article).
>
> Any suggestions where to find POOM from cfnet examples?
>
> Thanks,
> Markus

Chris Tacke, eMVP

      15th Apr 2004
Because MS moves it all the time I archived it here:

http://www.opennetcf.org/PermaLink.a...7-1af7b9a250a4

--
Chris Tacke, eMVP
Co-Founder and Advisory Board Member