Placing content - Adsense

=?Utf-8?B?RWwgdG9uaW5v?=

      23rd Nov 2006
Hi

I am ready to launch a full web version of my site

I have taken Google Adsense (hasnt everyone)

But I cannot control where it appears on the screen (aprt from pasting code
on the top, or bottom of the code and it appears there)

Is there a small piece of code I could use to direct the advert where to
position itself (I am sure this is an easy thing to do - but I am struggling)

I want a vertical banner, but it appears either on top of the page, forcing
the webpage down the page, or on the bottom - but want it to appear on the
right

All help appreciated

--
Thanks for the help
Tonino

Jon Spivey

      23rd Nov 2006
Hi,
the easiest way would be to put a 2 column on your page, eg

Just adjust the widths of the table/cells to suit.

Cheers,
Jon

"El tonino" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I am ready to launch a full web version of my site
>
> I have taken Google Adsense (hasnt everyone)
>
> But I cannot control where it appears on the screen (aprt from pasting
> code
> on the top, or bottom of the code and it appears there)
>
> Is there a small piece of code I could use to direct the advert where to
> position itself (I am sure this is an easy thing to do - but I am
> struggling)
>
> I want a vertical banner, but it appears either on top of the page,
> forcing
> the webpage down the page, or on the bottom - but want it to appear on the
> right
>
> All help appreciated
>
> --
> Thanks for the help
> Tonino

Jim Cheshire (Jimco Software)

      23rd Nov 2006
On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 08:03:02 -0800, El tonino
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi
>
>I am ready to launch a full web version of my site
>
>I have taken Google Adsense (hasnt everyone)
>
>But I cannot control where it appears on the screen (aprt from pasting code
>on the top, or bottom of the code and it appears there)
>
>Is there a small piece of code I could use to direct the advert where to
>position itself (I am sure this is an easy thing to do - but I am struggling)
>
>I want a vertical banner, but it appears either on top of the page, forcing
>the webpage down the page, or on the bottom - but want it to appear on the
>right
>
>All help appreciated

I would place it in a <div> and then place the div where you see fit.
You can use a FrontPage layer to do this.

Jim Cheshire
Jimco Software and Books
http://www.jimcosoftware.com
http://www.jimcobooks.com
Read our new article on moving from FrontPage
to Expression Web at http://www.jimcobooks.com.

Author:
Special Edition Using Microsoft Expression Web

Book includes a CD with FREE FULL VERSIONS of:
DHTML Menu Builder LITE Edition (www.dhtmlmenubuilder.com)
The Logo Creator (www.thelogocreator.com)

Pre-order now at http://www.jimcobooks.com

David Berry