piano concert flyer

=?Utf-8?B?UGV0YWg=?=

      8th Mar 2005
Does anyone have a sample flyer for a piano concert evening?

Jay Freedman

      8th Mar 2005

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...oncert+program

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

=?Utf-8?B?VHJlZXN5?=

      9th Mar 2005
Nothing came up under that search but I did find a couple flyers under
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...&Query=concert

Good luck!

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

> Petah wrote:
> > Does anyone have a sample flyer for a piano concert evening?

> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...oncert+program
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jay Freedman
> Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org

Jay Freedman

      9th Mar 2005
Nothing? The first two templates I see are for Word 97 or later,
"Music event program" and "School concert event program". The latter
even has a picture of a piano keyboard on the cover.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:57:02 -0800, Treesy
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Nothing came up under that search but I did find a couple flyers under
>http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...&Query=concert
>
>Good luck!
>
>"Jay Freedman" wrote:
>
>> Petah wrote:
>> > Does anyone have a sample flyer for a piano concert evening?

>> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...oncert+program
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Jay Freedman
>> Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      9th Mar 2005
But they're programs, not flyers.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Jay Freedman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nothing? The first two templates I see are for Word 97 or later,
> "Music event program" and "School concert event program". The latter
> even has a picture of a piano keyboard on the cover.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jay Freedman
> Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org
>
> On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:57:02 -0800, Treesy
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Nothing came up under that search but I did find a couple flyers under
> >http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...&Query=concert
> >
> >Good luck!

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...oncert+program

> >> --
> >> Regards,
> >> Jay Freedman
> >> Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org

Jay Freedman

      9th Mar 2005
Maybe I'm being obtuse today, but that strikes me as not much difference.
Just use the cover art and throw away the inside pages.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
> But they're programs, not flyers.
>

> "Jay Freedman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Nothing? The first two templates I see are for Word 97 or later,
>> "Music event program" and "School concert event program". The latter
>> even has a picture of a piano keyboard on the cover.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Jay Freedman
>> Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org
>>
>> On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:57:02 -0800, Treesy
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Nothing came up under that search but I did find a couple flyers
>>> under
>>> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...&Query=concert
>>>
>>> Good luck!

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...oncert+program

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      9th Mar 2005
Well, that would require imagination. Haven't you noticed that our template
requesters are rather literal-minded and narrowly focused?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
all may benefit.

"Jay Freedman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23IdZ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Maybe I'm being obtuse today, but that strikes me as not much difference.
> Just use the cover art and throw away the inside pages.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jay Freedman
> Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org
>
> Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
> > But they're programs, not flyers.
> >

> > "Jay Freedman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Nothing? The first two templates I see are for Word 97 or later,
> >> "Music event program" and "School concert event program". The latter
> >> even has a picture of a piano keyboard on the cover.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Regards,
> >> Jay Freedman
> >> Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...oncert+program

Jay Freedman

      9th Mar 2005
Really? <chuckle> Who would have thought it??

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
> Well, that would require imagination. Haven't you noticed that our
> template requesters are rather literal-minded and narrowly focused?
>

> "Jay Freedman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23IdZ%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Maybe I'm being obtuse today, but that strikes me as not much
>> difference. Just use the cover art and throw away the inside pages.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Jay Freedman
>> Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org
>>
>> Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
>>> But they're programs, not flyers.
>>>

>>> "Jay Freedman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...oncert+program

Daiya Mitchell

      9th Mar 2005
To be totally fair in this case (and I consider these template requests to
be harbingers of the downfall of society, generally), I suspect switching
from program to flyer would probably also require resizing everything from
half-sheet of paper to whole sheet. That's not so useful.

On the other hand, all you need is *any* flyer template, and then borrow the
piano cover art or download specific clips. But that would require
thinking. !