Photography Forum Security

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FubmEgVw==?=

      23rd Aug 2005
I wondered if you would kindly help me with some advice. I'm afraid I'm
pretty ignorant, but also quite worried....

I belong to a small photography site which I joined via my yahoo email
address.

I load up pix into the forum section via Photobucket. I load up pix into
the portfolio section directly by browsing for the pic on my computer.

Recently someone tried to hack into the site, but it was sorted out.

It nevertheless left me worrying about my security. I have a Symantic prog
on my computer, plus ISP firewall protection as well, but could my liasing
with this site be a potential source of problems if it was hacked into?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Canna W.

Notan

      23rd Aug 2005
Canna W wrote:

> I wondered if you would kindly help me with some advice. I'm afraid I'm
> pretty ignorant, but also quite worried....
>
> <snip>

"I have a Symantic prog on my computer,"

What program would that be?

Notan

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FubmEgVw==?=

      23rd Aug 2005