Photo slide show

brickman

      4th Jul 2009

It looks like I'm going to use WMM to do a photo slide show, is there a way
to insert transitions to ALL the photos at once? I can only do one at a time.
Thank you in advance.

John Inzer

      4th Jul 2009
brickman wrote:
> It looks like I'm going to use WMM to do a photo slide show, is there
> a way to insert transitions to ALL the photos at once? I can only do
> one at a time. Thank you in advance.

==================================
Yes...

Add your files to the Timeline/Storyboard...

Go to...Storyboard View...

Select at least one frame and go to...
Edit / Select All...

Go to...Video Transitions...or...Video Effects

Right click your choice... and choose...
"Add To Storyboard"

FWIW...PhotoStory 3 is a better app for
projects that only include still shots and music.

PhotoStory 3 For Windows
http://tinyurl.com/4f869
or...
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...y/default.mspx