PHILLIPS PCVC675K WEBCAM

YALIM

      18th Apr 2007
hi friends,

My Phillips PCVC675k webcam doesn't work under Vista home Premium. Still
couldn't find the correct driver.
Please help.

And where can I get a list of Vista Compatible (and Microsoft approved, if
possible) web-cams?

thanks,

Yalim

Rick Rogers

      19th Apr 2007
Hi Yalim,

> My Phillips PCVC675k webcam doesn't work under Vista home Premium. Still
> couldn't find the correct driver.
> Please help.

Doesn't appear that there is one from the manufacturer as yet. You might try
forcing an XP driver, but there's no guarantees.

https://winqual.microsoft.com/HCL/Pr...=v&cid=302&g=d

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"YALIM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi friends,
>

> thanks,
>
> Yalim

FjV

      19th Apr 2007
I have (had) the same camera. Tried everythibg the camera is simply not
compatible .I dont think Philips will releasse new driver for it.(too old)
The microphone works perfevtly. As to the choice of replacement. I have
looked at least 40 webcams. none of them have a relianle (or rather a driver
written for Vista) as yet. I bought an Arcsoft webcamr reasonable picture
microphone useless. no drivers for Vista . Sony chip,using XP
drivers.Waiting???????? for Vista drivers. FjV
"YALIM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi friends,
>
> My Phillips PCVC675k webcam doesn't work under Vista home Premium. Still
> couldn't find the correct driver.
> Please help.
>

> And where can I get a list of Vista Compatible (and Microsoft approved, if
> possible) web-cams?
>
> thanks,
>
> Yalim

YALIM

      21st Apr 2007
Thans friends

"YALIM" <(E-Mail Removed)>, iletisinde şunu yazdı,
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi friends,
>
> My Phillips PCVC675k webcam doesn't work under Vista home Premium. Still
> couldn't find the correct driver.
> Please help.
>

> And where can I get a list of Vista Compatible (and Microsoft approved, if
> possible) web-cams?
>
> thanks,
>
> Yalim

FjV

      21st Apr 2007
This has been answered twice yesterday FjV