PFN_LIST_CORRUPT?

=?Utf-8?B?UC5KLg==?=

      27th Sep 2007
During start up / booting on of my system, it goes to blue screen and have an
error message PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. What does it mean? Automatically, my system
was restart then again repeats the same problem.

How to fix the error?

Malke

      28th Sep 2007
P.J. wrote:
> During start up / booting on of my system, it goes to blue screen and have an
> error message PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. What does it mean? Automatically, my system
> was restart then again repeats the same problem.
>
> How to fix the error?

Asked and answered in the other newsgroup to which you posted. Please
don't multipost; it makes more work for everyone and will get you *less*
help, not more. See this for why:

If you have forgotten where you posted or can't find your post, use
Google Groups Advanced Search and search for your name.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

MegaBite

      26th Jan 2008

"P.J." wrote:

> During start up / booting on of my system, it goes to blue screen and have an
> error message PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. What does it mean? Automatically, my system
> was restart then again repeats the same problem.
>
> How to fix the error?

Did you find an answer? I have the same problem.

Mark

      26th Jan 2008
Google:
http://www.osronline.com/article.cfm?article=334

"MegaBite" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "P.J." wrote:
>
>> During start up / booting on of my system, it goes to blue screen and
>> have an
>> error message PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. What does it mean? Automatically, my
>> system
>> was restart then again repeats the same problem.
>>
>> How to fix the error?

> Did you find an answer? I have the same problem.

Rick Rogers

      26th Jan 2008
Hi,

It's a driver error, and the one that is causing it needs to be either
disabled or updated to a Vista-compatible one. When did the problem start
for you? Likely this will be a clue as to which driver it is. If you
recently updated a driver via Windows Update, then go to Safe mode and use
the driver rollback feature.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"MegaBite" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "P.J." wrote:
>
>> During start up / booting on of my system, it goes to blue screen and
>> have an
>> error message PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. What does it mean? Automatically, my
>> system
>> was restart then again repeats the same problem.
>>
>> How to fix the error?

> Did you find an answer? I have the same problem.

Frank Drew Leyda

      7th May 2010
http://www.osronline.com/article.cfm?article=334

"bourbonman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...