PeekMessage(), GetMessage()

=?Utf-8?B?TWFoZXNo?=

      9th Feb 2004
Hello All
Is there an alternative of Win32 API's PeekMessage() and GetMessage() functions in .NET
What I want is to peek in the message queue for a message and if it is some specific message, I need to discard it from being dispatched to the form
Can this be achieved in .NET? I couldn't find any method in System.Windows.Forms.Form class

Thanx in Advance
Mahesh.

Claes Bergefall

      9th Feb 2004