PDF to Excel

Khalil Handal

      3rd Feb 2007
Hi,
I have an Excel file saved as PDF format. How can I retreive it back into
Excel?

David McRitchie

      4th Feb 2007
Hi Hhalil,
That's not a good situation to put yourself in they are
completely different and not reversible, you will have
to copy and paste.

PDF and Excel
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pdf.htm

If you saved the file as PDF you should still have the
orginal Excel file wherever it was when you last saved
as Excel.

HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Khalil Handal"
> I have an Excel file saved as PDF format.
> How can I retreive it back into Excel?

Khalil Handal

      5th Feb 2007
Thanks David, You were a good help.