PCHEALTH collected data

Peter Rubens

      16th Sep 2009

I am using windows xp home edition +SP3
Since I have Diskeeper defragmentation allways working in the background I
noticed that on a regular base a lot of files
were created. They all are in \\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HelpCtr\DataColl\ and named
collectedData_1234.xml,
collectedData_numbers.xml etc. etc.
This list of datacollection is growing and I do not know what triggers the
creation of these files.
And I like to know which files can I delete and/or control the creation of
them.
What program or process is depending on these xml files?

__________ Informatie van ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versie van database viruskenmerken 4431 (20090916) __________

Het bericht is gecontroleerd door ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

Michael Jennings

      17th Sep 2009
Beschrijving van het hulpprogramma Windows XP Systeeminfo:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308549/nl

news:(E-Mail Removed)...