paying for college

rudyskagirl@gmail.com

      22nd Jul 2006
www.digitalcharity.com/m.php?id=1985.

Hi, I'm trying to go to college... I am about 4,000 dollars short.
Financial Aid came up short this year. I'm in my junior year and I'm
afraid I won't be able to go this semester. I was wondering if anyone
would consider donating as little as a dollar through paypal to me.
Anything could help!

Please consider! This is not spam... if you need proof my college
attendence, I'm willing to send a copy of financial transcript and
report card. If you have any questions, please email me at
(E-Mail Removed)...
thank you so much for reading this.
If you can't help, maybe some one you know someone who can... so,
spread the word!

Mike Dee

      22nd Jul 2006
On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:42:19 -0700, rudyskagirl wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to go to college... I am about 4,000 dollars short.

Dont-cha just lurve Google Mail and G2, folks?

--
dee

Ben Dover

      22nd Jul 2006
(E-Mail Removed) blabbered in news:1153525339.796166.4320
@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> www.digitalcharity.com/m.php?id=1985.
>
> Hi, I'm trying to go to college... I am about 4,000 dollars short.
> Financial Aid came up short this year. I'm in my junior year and I'm
> afraid I won't be able to go this semester. I was wondering if anyone
> would consider donating as little as a dollar through paypal to me.
> Anything could help!
>
> Please consider! This is not spam... if you need proof my college
> attendence, I'm willing to send a copy of financial transcript and
> report card. If you have any questions, please email me at
> (E-Mail Removed)...
> thank you so much for reading this.
> If you can't help, maybe some one you know someone who can... so,
> spread the word!

Would it be too much to expect you to actually GET A ****ING JOB and pay
your own way through school, skippy?

Bill Turner

      22nd Jul 2006
On 21 Jul 2006 16:42:19 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hi, I'm trying to go to college... I am about 4,000 dollars short.
>Financial Aid came up short this year. I'm in my junior year and I'm
>afraid I won't be able to go this semester. I was wondering if anyone
>would consider donating as little as a dollar through paypal to me.
>Anything could help!

Since "anything" could help, I'd suggest talking to the fine folks at
McDonalds. They have a nifty way of putting money in your pocket!

Mr Bill

Fred

      22nd Jul 2006

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> www.digitalcharity.com/m.php?id=1985.
>
> Hi, I'm trying to go to college... I am about 4,000 dollars short.
> Financial Aid came up short this year. I'm in my junior year and I'm
> afraid I won't be able to go this semester. I was wondering if anyone
> would consider donating as little as a dollar through paypal to me.
> Anything could help!

Pleae post your results here. I'm in a similar position as I don't have a
spare 30,000 to upgrade my car. If it works for you - I'll give it a go.

John Corliss

      22nd Jul 2006
(E-Mail Removed) spammed (and begged):

Abuse complaint files with http://groups.google.com/groups/abuse

--
John Corliss. I don't reply to trolls like Andy Mabbett.
No ad, cd, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, PROmotion, share, spy,

John Corliss

      22nd Jul 2006
John Corliss wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) spammed (and begged):
>> removed the spam

> Abuse complaint files with http://groups.google.com/groups/abuse

Eh, make that "filed", not "files".

--
Regards from John Corliss. I don't reply to trolls like Andy Mabbett.
No ad, cd, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, PROmotion, share, spy,
time-limited or trial wares or warez for me, please.

Mark Carter

      22nd Jul 2006
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Please consider! This is not spam... if you need proof my college
> attendence, I'm willing to send a copy of financial transcript and
> report card.

It would be useful if you posted your name and address, so we know where
to send correspondence to.